Thursday, October 05, 2006

Amigurumis Everywhere!

I declare this Amigurumi month for me. Though I have only made two, both chihuahuas, I have lots of patterns for them from various magazines and books. And on my Crochet-along for the Happy Hooker the Bedfellows pattern is the project for October. Yeah!!!! So that is what I am doing for this month. And working on my mom's afghan in between. I did not meet my goal of 14 squares, but I have 11 right now, and I am gonna try to do one a day for at least the next two weeks(fingers crossed). I will post pictures for each one that I finish and see how many I can do in one month. Right now, I'm half-way through another Chihuahua for my grandma. Woo-hoo! Oh, and I joined Secret Pal 9, so I will be posting my SP9 questionnaire tomorrow.

No comments: