Monday, December 11, 2006

Mondays...

I finished the Amigurumi Samurai that I bought here. Then I finally added the Ninja star to the ninja, so I took a picture of them together.


I also bought these two Japanese books here and got them in the mail on Friday. Woo-hoo!

I can't wait to start making stuff. Too many things to make...ahhhh!!!! How do I choose?


Anyway, I'm almost done with the afghan I am making for my mom. If all goes as planned, I should finish it this week. I started a scrapbook for my dog. Yep, I'm one of those people. It's a small one if that makes a difference. I made the first page for it yesterday. I also added the pictures to some photo ornaments. Then I started on a snowman from this Roxycraft pattern. And I did some Christmas shopping. It feels like the holidays to me now.

1 comment:

Rina said...

Hey, I'm totally getting into Japanese crochet books too! In fact I saw these very books at Kinokuniya in San Francisco today.

You do great craft, by the way!