Saturday, April 21, 2007

Okay, enough already(from my head). I've decided that it is time that I redo the links on the side of my page. I think there is one there from when I originally started my page that says edit me. Well, I'm not editing you today. But i'm going to shortly. I've been thinking about it for a while. My sister is getting married next weekend. And I am trying to find a new apartment before that, so the stress level is kind of high, which is making me break out and be sad. But no worries, everything always works out, blemishes and all. I think I will be updating for the next couple of days, but it will probably not be fiber related, as everything is revolving around my sis for now, regardless of how much I resist, which is not that much, she is cool. But I got my bridesmaid dress on Monday, I'm the Maid of Honor, and it still fits....I think I was a few pounds down at the time, so that means I'm the same now! I'll post some pictures of the wedding countdown festivities or bachlorette party stuff. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rina said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. That's exciting that you have the yarn for Babette lined up. Look forward to seeing your progress!