Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life in General

I made a bet with myself. Because I'm turning 35 this year, I'm gonna try to lose 35 lbs by my birthday. If I do, I'm going to get myself a new car for my birthday. If I don't, I'll have to wait until next year for the car. I'm not going to post any lame thermometer type thing on the side of my blog. This is not going to ever be a weightloss blog. Just writing about what is going on with me right now. I hope to be cooking at least on the weekends and trying new stuff, which I want to post photos of. Next week I am keeping my parents' dogs. I hope to capture some cuteness there with Roxy, Romeo and Rascal. I have been knitting and crocheting and I do have some photos to post but its late and can wait until tomorrow. So for now I will leave you with a cute picture of a bunny, for Easter is coming. This photo is from Cute Overload.

No comments: