Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May!

Currently my desktop is at Best Buy for a new power supply. Twice, the Geek Squad tried to sell me a year of tech support and virus scan for $199. Seriously? Tech support for what? I didn't fall for it. And I'm not taking my computer back there anymore.

Yesterday was rough. I went in to work early for a meeting. Turns out the room had changed to a different building and no one bothered to tell me except in an email, which I didn't come in early enough to check. I hate being late for meetings, especially meetings with Headquarters analysts, but my boss still wanted me to go, so I showed up 10 minutes late. I have a meeting at the beginning of my shift today. I hope to make it in to work early enough to check my email today in case it moved.

The photos from the rest of SXSW are on my desktop, and I'm using my laptop right now, so I plan on continuing this post later tonight. But I will leave you with some photos from Devo on March 27, 2011 at ACL Live at the Moody Theater. It was a great show and they were awesome. It was my first time to see them. These pictures are taken from general admission.


No comments: