Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, I have one more square to go until I am done with the square making portion of my mom's afghan. I will post a pic when I start putting the squares together. So today, I did a little bit of shopping. I went to Michael's and got the last two skeins of yarn I needed for the afghan I am making for my Aunt. I'll tell you about that one as soon as I start it. I went to Old Navy and got a Fleece pullover for $10. And I went to Target and spent way too much money. But the best part of the holiday...my sister got engaged!!!!! She lives in Dallas and is an awesome person, so good for her. My brother and his friend are in town visiting. It's nice to have company. And until my next post, which if all goes as planned should be in a couple of days, here is a picture of my dog. She is a year old now, but these pictures are from the day I got her when she was 5 weeks old.

No comments: