Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wednesday

I usually have a finished object to post, but that's not gonna happen for a bit, so I thought I would tell what I am doing. First I am working on a pattern called Momo the Octopus from Roxycraft, but I didn't realize it called for two skeins of yarn. When I ran out of the first skein, I went back to Hobby Lobby to get another and they were out of that color. So now I have to go search for it. No big deal, except that I am gonna wait until I am out shopping again. So one UFO temporarily put away. I do want to finish it. Then I started making the Felted Crochet pillow from SWS Yarn by Patons. I went shopping this weekend and got new sheets and a duvet cover for my bed, so I thought I would make a pillow to match. I got white sheets that have a grid pattern in white. And my duvet cover is a bluish grey color(slate in the picture) that has stripes in the same color. So I am making the pillow out of Natural Denim. It is actually a lot more grey than it looks in the picture. I am about halfway done with that. I am only working on that during my breaks at work because it is single crochet and no changes in the pattern really. I've never felted before, so that should be fun. So I think that I am gonna try to do some scrapbooking for the next couple of days. My sister bought this framed scrapbook page kit and she asked me if I wanted to make something for my mom with it. So I am going to work on that. My scrapbook supplies are building up since I haven't used them in a while. Well, thats all for today. It seems to be legitimately cold outside today...for Texas I mean...59.

No comments: