Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Day Another...

Here are the finished baby booties.

I finally finished the Creativity Basket. I used scrap yarn, and it is filled with more scrap yarn, so its not really holding its shape. I might add some plastic canvas as lining, but probably not.

I also finished a Boy Beanie for my brother. I used Lionbrand Wool-ease Thick & Quick and a size K hook.

I also finished the Ribbed-for-Her-Pleasure scarf. I used one skein of TLC Essentials. The whole skein, so no left over scraps. I have another skein of the same yarn that I might use to make a hat. When I get to the part for knitting in the round.


And here is what I have done so far on the Li'l Monkey Blanket. I have to do 4 more squares.

On a sadder note, I had another death in the family this weekend, so I will be away again for a week or so. Two deaths in one month...

No comments: