Saturday, January 06, 2007

Finished Objects

I still don't have any new pictures, but I thought I would take a moment and post all of the things that I completed last year. Keep in mind I started crocheting in March of 2006.

2 afghans
6 scarves
7 purses/bags
8 hats
8 amigurumi

for a total of 31 completed projects.

And 3 Works In Progess that are carrying over to this year
And 1 WIP that is still in tact, but is going to be frogged as soon as I can get around to it.

I went to the mail today, and I had a package from Amazon. Yeah! I ordered 3 books last week. I got Greetings from Knit Cafe by Susan Mischer, domiknitrix by Jennifer Stafford, and Not Your Mama's Crochet by Amy Swenson. I found the Knit Cafe book on Amazon for $4.99! That compelled me to place an order, and you can't order just one. Oh, and last week I went to Half-Price Books and I got So Simple Crochet by Melody Griffiths, and Cozy Crochet by Melissa Leapman--$6 a piece. So I am set on Crochet and Knitting books for a while(I keep telling myself) . I recently got digital cable, with the DIY network and I love it. I have been watching Uncommon Threads and Knitty Gritty. Knitty Gritty makes me really excited to learn how to knit. So that's all for now, hope everyone has had a Happy New Year thus far.

No comments: