Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Back

K, suffice it to say it has been a bit more than a week since I last posted. My internet was out for 7 days. I use the free wireless that my apartment is supplying, which was one of the reasons that we decided to take this place since the rent was a little higher than we'd have liked. They keep messing with something. I don't know what it is since I am not a IT person, but every now and then I get a great signal but I get the Cannot find server message when I try to get online. Usually its only out for a couple of days, but the ice storm hit, and the office people didn't come to work(rightly so), so whatever gets reset, didn't get reset, and I was left alone, internetless for 3 days restricted to my apartment. I did go outside to take the dog out, but the dog having never seen ice was not very inclined to walk on it. She wouldn't go outside, but I trained her so well, that she wouldn't even go on newspapers set up by the door. So I had to carry her to the few spots of grass that the ice had managed to miss so that she could do her business. Then I had to pick her up and carry her back to the sidewalk. Good times. Anyway, it was funny watching her outside at least. I laughed out loud. Well, I am going to post some pictures of somethings I am working on right now, but for now I will leave you with a picture or two of the ice.

This one is of Roxy trying to see over the balcony. She's like a little person...almost.

No comments: