Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I've been busy

These are the roses I got for Valentine's Day from my boyfriend. I took this picture today, I think they still look very pretty.
Here's what I've been doing:



This scarf is from my Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar. It is the Scrap Happy scarf from January 8th. I just picked out all the green from my stash and double stranded with some white.


This scarf above is the Snuggly Scarf from January 16th on my calendar. I made it out of Homespun in Key Lime Green. It is for my sister.

And then....I knit a garter stitch swatch. This was my very first time to knit ever. There are a lot of mistakes.


So I decided to knit another one. This one only has one mistake. I just need to concentrate more. The only mistake was when I was finishing the last row before I started to bind off, that's when I decided it was time to bind off. I am teaching myself from one of Debbie Stoller's Stitch 'N Bitch books.


No comments: