Friday, February 09, 2007

Pictures!

This first picture is the Waterfall Throw that I made for my aunt. It was supposed to be her Christmas present, but was not finished on time. It is made with Homespun yarn in Russet. I really like it. I made one for myself last year. It's really warm.

This picture is of some crocheted flowers that I made. They are 100% wool, so I think I am going to try to felt them, if I ever get around to it. And I'm going to put pinbacks on them. Two of them are for my sister. Two are for me, and the other pink one, I'm not sure yet.
Well, that's what I've been doing. I'm also working on a scarf right now, and the Fat-Bottomed Bag, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love those flowers! did you use a pattern or make them up? i think they'd look great as is or felted, either way.