Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More FO's

This is a scarf from the Crochet Pattern A Day calendar. The Cluster Craze Scarf. I made it from Hobby Lobby "I Love this Yarn" in red. It is for my mom.

This is my Fat-Bottom Bag from SNB Happy Hooker. I finally made it. I've had the handles and yarn set aside for months. I like it. I still need to line it and embellish. I'll post a pic when it's completely done.
Works in progress. I started knitting my first scarf. It is the Go-Go Garter stitch scarf from Stitch 'N Bitch the Knitters Handbook. It's going okay. I've had a few problems, but I'm getting the hang of it now.
And I am also working on a scarf from my Japanese Hello Kitty book. I'm not very far along yet, but I love the color of this yarn. I am using my Japanese double sided crochet hooks for the first time as well.

No comments: