Friday, October 19, 2007

New FOs!

Here is the finished hat I was making. Its alright. For some reason, I can never make hats that I am completely happy with. We'll have to see.
Here is the beginning of the House Scarf from Charmed Knits. I plan to work on it alot this weekend while I am in Galveston for my mom's birthday.
On a different note, I just want to say that I finally got onto Ravelry and I really like it. I feel kinda weird with the friend thing though, because I don't have any knitting friends really. The only person I've added as a friend is a podcaster that I listen too. I hope she doesn't think it's weird that she's my only friend, I just haven't had too much time to spend looking for people to add. I'm trying to get my profile up to date. It is way off. I only have a few projects posted, and I am gonna be out of town this weekend, so I can't add anything this weekend. Whatever, I think I'm worrying about it too much. Ravelry is a great way to make some knitting friends, right?

No comments: